Head of woman with long neck
- 2019. Presents a collection of sculptural jewels
- 2015. Work on sculpture
- 2014. Close en your shop_gallery.
- 2013. Designs a jewelry collection for the Museum of Fine Arts (Bilbao).
- 2012. Creates a collection for the Museo Picasso Malaga. Participates in the exhibitio "Fashion is a Dream": 25 Years of Talent Spanish in the Cerralbo Museum (Madrid).
- 2011. Exhibits in London (London Fashion Week) and Paris (Premiere Classe) and design a collection for the Miro Foundation (Barcelona).
- 2010. Inaugurates showroom in New York.
- 2009. Exhibition of sculptures and jewellery in Cascais, Portugal.
- 2008. Creates a collection with floral motifs for the Museum of Versailles (Paris).
- 2006. Participates in the exhibition. “Reinventando el Calzado” (Re-inventing Footwear). Designs a collection of six pairs of jewelled shoes with Paco Herrero.
- 2004. Designs a small collection of jewelry for the Herreriano Patio Museum (Valladolid), and to the Costume Museum (Madrid). Participates in the Atmosphere (Paris).
- 2003. Participates in the exhibition “Tras el Espejo-Moda Española” (Behind the Mirror–Spanish Fashion) at the National Museum Reina Sofia Art Center.
- 2002. Creates a collection to the National Museum Reina Sofia Art Center. Participates in the exhibition “Pasión–Diseño Español” ( Passion–Spanish Design).
- 2001. Opens her own store in Madrid (Velázquez 9) where she brings together her latest designs and introduces her works as a sculptor.
- 2000. Designs a collection of jewelry for the Picasso Museum (Barcelona) inspired by the painter's work.
- 1999. Creates for the Thyssen Bornemissa Museum (Madrid) a jewelry collection based on the same funds.
- 1989. He exhibits his collection at fairs The London Designer Show (London) Premiere Classe (Paris) and World Fashion Selection Kobe (Japan).
- 1988. Opens her first workshop in Madrid and presents her first collection of jewels at the Salón Cibeles (Madrid) at which she will become a regular exhibitor.
More from Elena Canter View all »