Ask for Price
Experiences of public space as a reflection on Long or Short Minutes, a study by Peter Bosselmann - Professor of Architecture, City & Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design.
In Long or Short Minutes, Peter Bosselmann compares his experience of walking fourteen different 350 meters urban routes around the world. In my own reflection on his work, I visited four of these sites; Kyoto Old Town in Japan, Trafalgar Square in London, Le Marais in Paris and La Rambla in Barcelona. I used space, time, perception and memory as parameters for my own analysis to capture the essence and the soul of each area.
In 2006, I graduated from P.A.R.T.S, Anne Teresa de Keersmaeker's contemporary dance school in Brussels. Throughout my career, I danced for many companies in Europe. I currently work in the performing arts world as a movement director for opera and theatre, a dance lecturer and an artistic coordinator. In 2017, I earned a diploma with distinction from the RHOK academy in Brussels after completing its 6 year art jewelry program. I now additionally work as a jeweler and object maker and combine the practices of performing arts and jewelry making in my projects.
- 2019 Athens Jewelry Week– Athens (GR)
- 2018 Athens Jewelry Week– Athens (GR)–Winner of the Joya Prize during the AJW
- 2019 Galerie Art’Course – Strasbourg (FR)
- 2018 Joya Barcelona – Barcelona (ES)
- 2018 World Craft Council, vitrine d'été – Mons (BE)
- 2018 World Craft Council, vitrine des créateurs – Mons (BE)
- 2017-2018 European triennial of contemporary jewelry – Mons (BE), Stockholm (SE), Paris (FR)
- 2017 Common ground – Mechelen (BE)
- 2017 RHOK – Brussels (BE)2016Jewelmania – Brussels (BE)
- 2016 RHOK – Brussels (BE)
- 2014-2019 Movement director for opera and theater
- 2012-2019 Performing arts and dance lecturer
- 2012-2019 Artistic coordinator
- 2006-2019 Contemporary dancer
- 2011-2017 RHOK academy of visual arts, jewelry section – Brussels (BE)
- 2004-2006 P.A.R.T.S. / Anne Teresa de Keersmaeker – Brussels (BE)
- 2002-2004 Junior Ballet d'Aquitaine – Bordeaux (FR)
- 2001-2002 R.I.D.C – Paris (FR)
- 2000-2001 Centre Irène Popard – Paris (FR)