- 1999: Ceramics, workshop of M.Kerasioti.
- 1995: Visual arts, Royal College of Art, UK.
- 1994: Visual and Graphic arts, Campus Arts and Science.
- 1986: Graphic design, “Vakalo” School of Art & Design, Athens.
- 1985: Photography, ΑΚΤΟ Art and Design College, Athens.
- 2012: Porcelain jewellery -La Meridiana. Florance-Italy
- 2010: Ideas for Artists, Central Saint Martin's College of Art and Design, London.
- 2009: Jewellery design with plastic and metal, Central Saint Martin's College of Art and Design, London.
- 2008: Cheap art jewellery, Hellenic American Educational Foundation, Athens.
- 2008: Jewellery, Ez art, Athens.
- 2007: Exhibition spaces, Hellenic American Educational Foundation, Athens.
- 2010: Nominated for the New Traditional Jewellery Award, Amsterdam
She was working as a painter, exhibiting her work all over Greece, Europe and Australia for many years.
From 1998 up to 2001 she owned HOHA a gallery space of applied arts, where she organized several exhibitions. In 2009 till now she s the co owner of Craftit workshop space and Craftit shop where she teaches jewellery technics and she designs contemporary jewels. She participated in several exhibitions in Greece and and abroad.
2011-2013 -2014 she exhibited her work at Sierrad Art Fair.
And also 2014 & 2015 at Joya Art Fair, Barcelona.